As a leading medical publisher, Koonja has started the business for practitioners and! medical students in Korea. We has published about lr600 medical books including translations for over 34 years and released the gamut
of medicine titles such as student textbooks in medical, nursing and most other health related titles as well as review books for exams.
Koonja also has launched a new business for e-book, children's book and online medical shopping mall. We are the first Korean medical publisher displaying one's English key titles in an independent booth in Frankfurt bookfair.
For decades, Koonja has become the market leader in this field and has good reputation as the most influential medical publisher in Seoul, South Korea
- Opens online Koonja Medical IIlust Production website.
- Rights sold to Russia and China
: Song's Innovative Aortic Root and Valve Reconstruction
Three Korean titles were awarded by MCST & The National Academy of Sciences. Opens online Koonja Medical shopping mail.
- Opens new Koonja online shopping mall itidoding children webpage. Launches three children titles
- Rights Sold to Japan, China and Indonesia!
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Oculoplastic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Surgical Atlas of Spine: China Comic Book of Tooth Health for Child : Indonesia
Cerebral Palsy Treatment Ideas, 2e : Japan
- Nine kinds of Excellent scholarly books were awarded by MCST & The National Academy of Sciences. Extension of global market for foreign rights.
- Publishing English version of books
Selected five excellent scholarly books by MICST (Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
- Distributes exclusively nursing titles of Elsevier
- Opens the 2nd book store in Kwangju
- Distributes exclusively the titles of Jones St Bartlett
- Imports and Distributes the titles of Elsevier and Springer Publishing Company
- Opens a medical book online shopping mall (www.koonja.co.kr)
- Distributes exclusively nursing titles of LWWs
- Launches medical students reference book TOWER series'
- Opens the 1st book store in Daegu
- Launches 'Core Series11 for medical students and residents
- Publishes medical books and imports foreign books
- Starts as a medicalbook retailer